Monday, December 3, 2007

A-WOL

Alright...so i've been gone for what...like two weeks!?!?! what the heck happened to me?
ANSWER: EVERYTHING
--shit has hit the fan with g'rents...Lar and I are trying to find a place for ourselves sometime soon....it it just getting to be too much!
--I'm now DESPERATE for a job...I feel so worthless not working. Everyone says my resume looks great...what am I missing? I spend most of my online time(which hasnt been much) combing through the crap on job search engines and mulling over WHY ON EARTH I live in the MIDDLE OF NOWHERE! I NEED NETWORKING!
--Lar and I drove through a storm Saturday night with 30 mph winds, sleet, snow and freezing rain...all so he could get to work on time Sunday morning at 8am...(which he had forgotten he was working and we had gone to visit my parents...) no prob...we returned to berrien...at 3:30 am....and after 5 hours of driving (which normally takes just over 2 hrs)
--Thanksgiving was interesting. It was my first one out at the University. My grandparents really really really like to eat at Andrews...the meal was ok...better than the cafeteria food, thats for sure...hard to believe it came from the same room. I'm really just not one for buffets though and i HATE HATE HATE boxed mashed potatoes...EW. There should definatly be a crime against them....ugh...they just Grossssssss me out!
--Lar and I FINALLY bought our tickets to go to New Hampshire to see his family. SO SO SO excited! We will be there the 19th through the 28th! Nice long trip should be exciting! And the Northeast is soooooooooo QUAINT!:) CANNOT WAIT!
--did I mention im desperate for a job and my own place????!?!??!?!?!
Hope all is good with everyone else...
I promise I shall return with more rants and raves soon!
BISOUS A TOUS!

3 comments:

Cupcake Blonde said...

The Northeast is so quaint, expensive and snowy! Which is why we moved to Vegas. But I too am heading east around that time so I will be in the same boat.

Do you have to stay in the area you are in or can you move? Always a bit easy to find a job if you are willing to relocate.

Kendra said...

hey woman, want me to take a look at your resume for you? i'm totally willing if you email it over to me! also, are you using LinkedIn as a networking tool? i've heard of ppl finding jobs thru LinkedIn. hang in there though... it's 'gots' to get better soon!

amanda rae said...

i tagged you for a dumb itunes meme on my blog....

go. look.