Thursday, March 20, 2008

PUPPY LOVE!

I am feeling the puppy bug sooooo sooooo bad!!! I finally found one online that I want....not like I want like I usually do with every puppy. I REALLY want this one....what do you all think? She will be ready to go home in about 2 weeks... Im working on Larbear...but he is stuck on the minor issue of us not having our "own" place. Lame.

alright...here she is:

Knowing me like you do...of course i would plan on changing her name. Snickers is way to generic of a name for me...and my aunt just named her cat snickers.

So I'm reaching out to you all....

Should I splurge and get Miss Snickers?
No....you really need to wait like Larbear says.
YES! She is too cute too pass up...you'll find a place soon! No worries!
pollcode.com free polls

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!

1 comment:

Kendra said...

you gotta get the pooch! it's too cute to pass up! what kind of dog is that anyways??