Thursday, September 13, 2007

CRAP!

Along with the rest of my luck this week....as things would happen, my dingblat computer got all messed up and won't turn on. CRAP! I dont even feel like dealing with it this week. My bestie's wedding is this weekend so for the next few days ill be running around like crazy getting nails done, tanning, hair, and all the other prep done. FUN:)
Also there is the lingerie party, rehearsal, rehearsal dinner and all kinds of other goodies. Hello Weekend, goodbye sleep. Ill post pics once my dumbdumb compuper is fixed....prob sometime next week.

Loves to all and congrats to Jessica NayeNaye!

2 comments:

Kendra said...

so you went to AU too? i'm trying to remember you!!! help me out!!!

oh, and BTW...you have been tagged with "the thursday three" meme so check it out on my site! ;)

amanda rae said...

hey, i had to change my blog. it's now amandastales.blogspot.com. i'll explain later....