Saturday, September 29, 2007

update



Well it has certainly been too long since i last blogged...over two weeks. This of course would not have happened if my computer had decided NOT to crap out on me. ugh. So while I still have not gotten my computer fixed, life has certainly not stopped along with my blogging. So I guess an update is in order.


The wedding went beautifully. I had a blast and much enjoyed getting all gussied up and pretty for such a great occasion. My bestie looked beautiful, as i knew she would. Lar wore his uniform and was handsome as ever....rawr, gotta love that man in uniform! haha. There were only a couple snafu's that happened: 1) One of the flower girls puked right in the middle of the ceremony (ew!) right in front of amanda and I while we were standing up front. 2) I later caught some of the rambuntious rugrats messing with Jessica's makeup case, her favorite Nars Bronzer left half destroyed with the center gaping with a hole dug out of it. Other than that, everything went swimmingly and things were just gorgeous!
As for everything else...Lar doesnt have his recall thing now until the 27th of October. So my nerves won't be too strained until that day gets closer, no use in worrying right now. We are in New Hampshire currently, visiting his parents. Lar had another non-related military engagement this morning, a muster, as they call it. Nothing big, just something that had to do with accountability or something. Anyways...we have a 15 hr drive back to michigan tomorrow....:( yucky. But we should be back sometime in the middle of the night monday morning.

No comments: