Thursday, October 18, 2007

THURSDAY THIRTEEN!!! Yippee









































Thirteen Places I'd rather be than here


1. In my favorite cafe in Collonges, France:




Eating the best ever apricot danishes and drinking the most amazing espresso. I used to go down early in the mornings, especially during vacations. Sometimes I was alone, sometimes I was with my roomie Linda. My own kind of "Cheers" atmosphere...where i could just sit, read, people watch or ponder...nothing but pure relaxation!



2. Sunning myself on the beaches in Maui with my bestie from high school Desi (who just returned from there. poo....too bad ive been so busy with my family drama and low finances that i couldnt go:(



3. Down at my bestie's apartment in Mishawaka playing her new wedding present Wii. Instead im waiting out a tornado warning at my Aunt's house while Lar is in class.



4. Eating at Lar's and my favorite restaurant in Carlsbad, Cali The Armanian Cafe
Man do i miss eating there! They have THE BEST middle eastern food....I absolutely LOVE ethnic food! I really miss Lar being stationed there and my frequent vacations out to sunny SoCal!



5. At a spa...with my bestie, perhaps here
6. Visiting friends down in Houston...Hells yah Melissa and Rudy!!! Along with of course Ben and Megan....its been too long since the 6 of us got together!


7. Playing with puppies....anywhere....:) I want a minature long-haired dachshund so bad!!!!

8. On a cruise with Lar...:)

9. In Greece, on the Island of Paros, skinny dipping in a secluded cove at 2pm in the afternoon

10. Studying Italian in Italy...I want to so bad!!!!!!

11. In the Seychelles islands....I've always wanted to go there...

12. Scuba diving in the Galapagos Islands...it's been too long since i've dived! I miss it!

13. On the show "The Amazing Race". I love that show...and with all my travels, im pretty darn sure i'd kick some major booty!


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
It's My Life
Tales from a Former Michigander

(leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)






Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


2 comments:

amanda rae said...

ah ha! a fellow thursday thirteener! excellent list! although why wasn't "in england with amanda" one of the 13 places? huh? huh?

Kendra said...

wow, you figured it all out before i could even email you the info... way to go! ;)

thanks for linking to me even though i didn't get around to posting a TT this week! i was just too busy!