Thursday, October 25, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #2

Thirteen Movies I love:

1. The Princess Bride

2. French Kiss

3. Clueless

4. Benny & Joon

5. Life is a House

6. The Notebook

7. How to Lose a Guy in 10 days

8. North by Northwest

9. The Prestige

10. The Illusionist

11. The Bachelor and the BobbySoxer

12. The Little Mermaid

13. Dangerous Beauty


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

1. Tales from a former Michigander

(leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


2 comments:

Kendra said...

wow, two weeks in a row! you are on a roll! ;)

Malcolm said...

You must be a Cary Grant fan because I noticed two of his movies on your list. North By Northwest is one of his best. A friend sent me the link a Princess Bride quiz. Since I only saw it once almost 20 years ago, I only scored a 54.