Sunday, November 4, 2007

Amazing Race Season Premier!

So one of my favoritist shows ever has come back again for their 13th season!!! I absolutely love this show and am jealous of everyone who has been on this show! This week they went to Ireland...somewhere unfourtunatly ive never been able to go in my travels.
So for this weeks episode...there are the typical odd couples and some outrageous ones, along with the typical bitchy whiny couple that you wonder how they ended up dating anyways (Nate and Jennifer) She got on my nerves so bad, crying cuz she just couldnt run anymore. And then she felt that yelling at the donkey they had to pull wood with would be effect. Apparently she missed out on how animals react according to your emotion level. What a retard. There are also some blonde beauties determined to use their womanly assets and whatever else it takes to win the million dollars...I just hope they have brains and the ability to drive a manual car to go along with that....otherwise they might not get that far.
If you've never seen the show, check it out...it truely is amazing seeing the places they get to go and the funny antics...
check it out next sunday at 8pm!

3 comments:

Kendra said...

i haven't watched that show in years!

my husband has a friend in LA who does the recruiting of the participants. unfortunately we could never go on the show b/c they are friends. dammit!

Rose said...

HAHAHAH! I love that show too! I was watching and was so happy when that first couple got kicked off. That guy was the worst toward the donkey out of anyone! The grandpa and his grandson are sweet, but the sweet ones never make it far! I still am not sure who really seems to be "the ones" who will win. The brother and sister team seemed pretty solid.

Cupcake Blonde said...

I love this show! My husband and I watch it together and always get a kick out it. I kept saying to those people delaing with the donkeys, you can't shoult at them they won't move if you shout. HA!