Thursday, November 15, 2007

THURSDAY THIRTEEN #3

Thirteen STORES I love to shop in!

1. Nordstrom-- A store that I was VERY spoiled in having within 20 minutes of my house while growing up. I have come to miss it so much....if you have a nordstroms, you better count your blessings because shopping online just isnt the same!

2. Wild Oats-- I love health food stores, and this one has one of the bestest deli selections. I love getting ingredients from their olive/marinated bar. Mmmmm...makes great and healthy pizza toppings or salad accessories (especially since you dont have to add dressing once you have some of them in there!)

3. Urban Outfitters-- They have the funniest and best graphic tees and all other kinds of weird and off the wall accessories. I'm still waiting for the day when i can finally go buy my fisheye camera!

4. Aldo-- I love shoes. Need I say more???

5. DSW--When I have the patience to actually sort through bajillions of designer shoes, this is true heaven!

6. TJ MAXX-- My bestie and I love hanging out, sorting through all the fun things they have in there. Especially their house and kitchen sections! Its like a treasure hunt...but in a fun way...and something i really dont like to do all on my own.

7. Hobby Lobby-- I absolutely love scrapbooking and crafting...If I could I would so be the next but way hotter Crafter extrodinaire...Move over Martha, Myrna Snicklefickle is taking over!

8. World Market-- I love international stuff...I literally can spend hours in here looking at all the fun foods imported, I love their poster section and of course, all the fun kitchen accessories!

9. Williams Sonoma-- I can never get enough of this store...between all the fun cooking things they have good dips and all kinds of gadgets!

10. Crate and Barrel-- Every trip to Chicago can only be complete if I wander through here picking out my future glasses and silverware along with other fun glasses! I recieved the most Adorable martini glass set that i had eyed for years from a bartender friend of mine for my birthday a couple years ago...its one of my most prized possessions!

11. Dick's Sporting Goods-- I love kayaking and just about anything outdoors-y so shopping here is always fun...and it's also a store that my boyfriend doesnt mind being dragged through or complain when purchases are made!

12. Mango-- One of my favorite store's from Europe....i've seen them slowly coming here to the states...chicagoland area just got two that I know of...I can't wait to go and see! They have the hottest clothes!

13. Zara-- My favorite of all favorite clothing stores! I loved shopping til I dropped, especially during their seasonal sales while I was living overseas! They have them here...but no where close to me. So Sad:(


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

1.Amandastales

2. Tales of a Former Michigander

(leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


2 comments:

Malcolm said...

Another Michigander... how cool. I've only been to 1 store on your list (TJ Maxx).

Kendra said...

awesome TT list this week! good idea! we share a love for many of the same stores. i didn't get around to a TT post this week, but i will soon return!! ;)