Monday, November 10, 2008

Amazing Wedding Cakes!...and other tasty snacks;)


In my new "New England Life" things haven't exactly ventured out of domestic yet. So, in my conquest to organize, launder, and re-arrange my life into "settled" I came across my new FAVORITE show!! I promise I'm not the kind of girl who sits around watching lifetime, the oxygen channel and WE tv but this show happens to fall on the WE tv and completely captivated me! Its called Amazing Wedding Cakes. They are so impressive, at times outlandish and its just awesome watching the creativity that goes into these genius cakes! Click HERE for a preview to see what they are all about. More so, they aren't just wedding cakes like the show is called, there are fun birthday cakes for celebrity clientele, engagement cakes, and of course the shows namesake, Amazing Wedding Cakes!!!



No comments: