Monday, November 10, 2008

HELP!! I HAVE CODING PROBLEMS!!!

Hey!In an effort to make my blog more appealing to the eye i decided to get ambitous and find a new template...for some reason though it wont let me upload ANYTHING...any template i choose i get the same error message and i cannot figure it out....so here goes...Im asking for anyone who understands this lovely mumbo jumbo to HELP!!!
The template im trying to upload is here: http://wordpress.org/extend/themes/esther#post-209
and the error message i keep getting is:
Please correct the error below, and submit your template again.Your template could not be parsed as it is not well-formed. Please make sure all XML elements are closed properly.XML error message: Content is not allowed in prolog.
Alright all you smarties....PLEASE HELP ME!!!Thanks a million!Mucho love!xoxoxo

6 comments:

andriy said...

Hey there,

i'm pretty sure the template you are trying to use is made for wordpress blog.. and you are using blogspot.. so i'm not sure if you can make it work...hope this helps.
Cheers,
A

Cupcake Blonde said...

I wish I could help you out but I know nothing about coding. However, I can point you to my coding wizard Jodi. She is linked on my blog under Blog Friends with the link Organized Chaos. She helped me oodles with my template!

I read back a bit and you moved to NH! I am so jealous. I miss New England so much. But not the snow. :)

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

I can't help but wanted you to know I feel your pain. I did that once and screwed up my blog for days!!

Hallie

Myrna Snicklefickle said...

Crap im a retard...thanks Andriy!!!I guess ill get there somehow....i just need a new layout...mine is boring! haha...

andriy said...

there's always that option of moving to wordpress :)

you can import all your current posts/comments and so forth and then you'll have access to a much wider range of options.
it does take some time..

Myrna Snicklefickle said...

Andriy i totally am trying to take your advice..ive wanted to join wordpress for awhile...it is way better but im having problems importing this blog to that...ahhh i need more computer saviness...