Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Here's Your Sign

No...im not talking about traffic signs or astrological signs. Im of course refering the Blue Collar Comedy Headliner Bill Engvall who famously spouts off hilarious redundancies made by poor unsuspecting idiots who lack the common sense to THINK before they SPEAK.
After a day of HORRIFIC events (insert stories of dumb dogs, credit card fraud issues, student loan repayment issues and cleaning the whole house as a nice surprise to Larbear's parents before they came home from their trip)...Larbear just informed me of a couple funny stories that happened to him.
He is a native New Englander and works at a home improvement store while he goes to school...today a customer came in and asked him,
"Scuse me sir, do you carry tahps?"
"Tahps?"
"Yes, Tahps..."
To which he had to really pause before it came to his head..."Oh....taRps....!"
Gotta love the accent.
It amuses me EVERYday!

Next, which brings to me the title of this blog, walking up and down the aisles hauling big equipment and merchandise wearing his BRIGHTLY colored work attire he encountered someone that pulled him aside and asked,
"Excuse me, do you work here?"
LOL
HERE'S YOUR SIGN....
Im sure that dude sure felt like a dumba$$!
BAHAHAHA!

In other news...if you havent noticed ive been trying to figure out a new look for this blog...I'm quickly losing patience with blogger so i am considering moving to wordpress and setting up a new blog...i promise i will leave the link and keep you up to date!
KEEP READING! I promise to keep writing about all my new england adventures!

And VERY IMPORTANT! Happy Veteran's Day to all you Vets out there who have served our country! Hats off to you and thank you for your service!!!

2 comments:

Cupcake Blonde said...

Woah...your blog did this way cool fade out to the comment page just now. Seriously tripped me out.

I love New England accents and miss them so much. And I have had several "Here's Your Sign" moments myself. Most recently while in a restroom, while washing my hands a woman came up behind me, observed the water flowing over my hands and asked "Oh is that sink working?" No, I actually am able to produce water by mere suggestion. HERE'S YOUR SIGN!

Anonymous said...

do you have a different/new blog now?